Manx Petroleum’s Club All Round
The Club All Round was held at Meary Veg, Santon with 18 competitors taking part in mainly dry but windy conditions and kindly sponsored once again by Manx Petroleum.
The leader after the first two disciplines DTL and English skeet was James Bradley on 144 points, with Neil Parsons second on 141, and Stan Cross third on 138.
The next two disciplines Olympic skeet and ABT saw James Bradley increase his lead to ten points with 270 points, in second place now was John Moore on 260 with Stan Cross and Neil parsons in equal third place on 243, in fifth place on 241 was Mark Riley and making up the top six was Jeff Corkill on 232.
The fifth and last discipline was Sporting and when all the scores were added up, in the junior class kindly sponsored by Jamie Hancox, Arran Wade was third on 230, Michael Cross was second on 237, with David Cowin taking the junior prize on 246. In C class Will Rand finished in third place on 204, with Mark Barnett taking second place on 226, and with junior David Cowin winning C class with 246. Jack Clague was third in B class with 241, with Brian Faragher second on 286, but the winner of B class with 303 was Stan Cross. In A class Dave Corlett finished in third place on 295, with Mark Riley taking second place on 307, but pippin Mark by one point and taking A class with 308 was John Moore, but the man of the day was James Bradley who increased his lead to 22 points at the end and became the Club All Round Champion for 2020 with a fine score of 330, well done James.
- J Bradley (72 ES, 72 DTL, 66 OS, 60 ABT, 60 SPT = 330)
- J Moore (72 ES, 65 DTL, 69 OS, 54 ABT, 48 SPT = 308)
- M Riley (60 ES, 73 DTL, 45 OS, 63 ABT, 66 SPT = 307)
- D Corlett (63 ES, 70 DTL, 42 OS, 51 ABT, 69 SPT = 295)
- S Cross (75 ES, 63 DTL, 51 OS, 54 ABT, 60 SPT = 303)
- B Faragher (63 ES, 61 DTL, 45 OS, 60 ABT, 57 SPT = 286)
- J Clague (48 ES, 67 DTL, 48 OS, 42 ABT, 36 SPT = 241)
- D Cowin – Jnr (69 ES, 57 DTL, 30 OS, 45 ABT, 45 SPT = 246)
- M Barnett (66 ES, 49 DTL, 48 OS, 33 ABT, 30 SPT = 226)
- W Rand (54 ES, 60 DTL, 30 OS, 24 ABT, 36 SPT = 204)
- N Barnett (48 ES, 39 DTL, 36 OS, 12 ABT, 30 SPT = 165)
Next week is the Pro Sporting GP over 100 targets on Sunday with the Sporting Medley over 75 targets on Monday, entries close at 10am for both. Duty officers this week are J Moore & D Corlett