Dave and Pam Corlett Pro Sporting GP
The Dave and Pam Corlett Pro Sporting GP was held at Meary Veg, Santon over the bank holiday week end over 100 targets.
The leader after the first 25 were Peter Kelly and Paul Mihailovits with 23 points, in third place on 21 was Alan Wade. At the half way stage Paul Mihailovits was leading on 47 with Peter Kelly and Alan Wade in equal second place on 44 followed by Dave Corlett on 42. Alan Wade was the new leader after round three on 67 points with Peter Kelly second on 66 followed by Paul Mihailovits on 65 with Ben Richards next on 64 and making up the top six were Dave Corlett and John Moore on 62. After the forth and final stage junior Joe Faragher was third in C class on 63 with Will Rand taking second place on 67 but first in C class went to Peter Fabrizio on 70. In B class Brian Faragher was third on 77 with John Moore taking second place on 82 with Ben Richards taking B class with 83. Peter Kelly was third in A class with 83, second place went to Dave Corlett on 85 with Paul Mihailovits winning A class with 88 . The new Pro Sporting GP champion for 2020 is Alan Wade with 89 points .
- P Mihailovits (23, 24, 18, 23 = 88)
- D Corlett (19, 23, 20, 23 = 85)
- P Kelly (23, 21, 22, 17 = 83)
- B Richards (20, 20, 24, 19 = 83)
- J Moore (19, 20, 23, 20 = 82)
- B Faragher (19, 21, 19, 18 = 77)
- P Fabrizio (20, 18, 17, 15 = 70)
- W Rand (16, 20, 12, 19 = 67)
- J Faragher (14, 17, 18, 14 = 63)
- A Wade (21, 23, 23, 22 = 89)
Manx Petroleum’s Sporting Medley
On the bank holiday Monday the Manx Petroleum’s Sporting Medley was held again in ideal conditions.
The leader after the Pro sporting section was Alan Wade on 22, with Ben Richards and John Moore next on 20. After the sporting section we had a new leader in Ben Richards on 41 points, with Alan Wade in second place on 40, followed by John Moore, Stan Cross and junior David Cowin in equal third place on 35. The Sport trap was the last discipline which was shot in reverse order and at the end Nicky Barnett was third in C class with 24 points, in second place hubby Mark Barnett on 50 points, with junior David Cowin taking C class with 51 points. In B Class Jack Clague was third on 50, with Stan Cross second on 54, with John Moore first on 57. In A class David Clague Dave Corlett were in equal second place on 49 but taking A class comfortably with 58 points was Ben Richards but once again the top spot on the day went to Alan Wade with 59 points, well done Alan.
- A Wade (22 Pro Sporting, 18 Sporting, 19 Sport Trap = 59)
- B Richards (20 Pro Sporting, 21 Sporting, 17 Sport Trap = 58)
- D Corlett (15 Pro Sporting, 17 Sporting, 17 Sport Trap = 49)
- D Clague (18 Pro Sporting, 16 Sporting,15 Sport Trap = 49)
- J Moore (20 Pro Sporting, 15 Sporting, 22 Sport Trap = 57)
- S Cross (17 Pro Sporting, 18 Sporting, 19 Sport Trap = 54)
- J Clague (13 Pro Sporting, 19 Sporting, 18 Sport Trap = 50)
- D Cowin (15 Pro Sporting, 20 Sporting, 16 Sport Trap =51)
- M Barnett (15 Pro Sporting, 17 Sporting, 18 Sport Trap =50)
- N Barnett (8 Pro Sporting, 7 Sporting, 9 Sport Trap = 24)
Next week is the fifth round of the Dave & Pam Corlett Pro sporting league with entries close at 10am and in the afternoon it is the fifth round of the SMP Partners Sporting league with entries close at 1pm. Duty officers this week are P Kelly & R Radcliffe.